2009年12月1日火曜日

Good Dessert Restaurants in Nagoya


I’m going to recommend good dessert restaurants in Nagoya.

First, I introduce about “Shilonowarl” of KOMEDA. It is very popular for young women in Nagoya. There is ice cream and syrup on a hot danish bread. It is 590 yen. There are many KOMEDA in Aichi prefecture.

Next restaurant is “Sweets Paradise”. You can eat as much as you like for 1,480 yen there. There are 30 kinds of sweets and 10 kinds of foods. For example, a berry cake, Japanese-style confectionery and pasta. "Sweets Paradise" is near Nagoya station and in Sakae. You may enjoy very much!

5 件のコメント:

  1. I think your blog is nice because the picture looks delicious.I sometimes go to KOMEDA and eat it.

    返信削除
  2. I think your blog is wonderful because your topic teaches me a lot of good dessert restaurant and dessert seems very delicious.

    返信削除
  3. I think your blog is great because I like this food. Someday let's go to eat!

    返信削除
  4. I like Komeda, so I was fun to read your blog.

    返信削除
  5. I love komeda!!
    I want to go with you.

    返信削除